Okay so this is how this shit works:
1) if you wish to commission me, either note me or ask me over skype. (if you dont have my skype i can give it to you if you ask.)
2) please keep in mind that i have school and a life as well as problems with art blocks that i tend to hit; may take me a while to get them done.
3) when commissioning me, plese refrain from nagging me about getting them done. i hate nagging and it gets me unmotivated to do so. If you need the commission done ASAP, then please let me know when you are contacting me, and i will make that priority.
4) please follow these guidlines for when you request a commission:
character: (if there is more than one please tell me. a link would be GREATLY appreciated, and make it easier on me so i dont have to search for the character.)
action: (what do you want the character doing? if you dont have an idea of what you want them doing, then just put your choice on here please.)
Type of commission: (is it going to be a sketch, flat colour, or shaded? this is important kthx)
due date: (if you need this done in a certain time, and if you are in no rush then please put N/A)
Payment: (when you pay; AKA after or before.)
Extra: (anything else you would like me to add or anything else you may need me to know.)
things i will draw
okay so- i am open for drawing a variety of things and i don't mind getting crazy- but even i have limitations you guys. so here is a list of things i //WILL// draw:
- couple art
- ref art
- fanart (talk to me about this one.)
things i will //NOT// draw:
- OC x canon characters of a series
- things that are pointless and made as a joke
- a picture that may start problems with others (aka things that may trigger someone on purpose.)
MORE WILL BE ADDED
After commission is finished
After i finish a commission, i will put your deviantart name in the description of the picture.
when you are paying for a commission, please put the points in the commission box i have on my page!
i am good with either points or Paypal.
please be specific in which way you will want to pay.
if you are paying in points, then please put in my commission box on my page, if paypal, then send the money to email@example.com, then please tell me you have paid.
i have decided to change my prices, and hope they arent too much of a change.
full body's take me about 1-2 hours if they are fully coloured and shaded.
FULL-BODY (non shaded/flat coloured)
Fullbody's thatsonly flat coloured and not shaded
halfbodies have either the choice of nonshaded/flatcoloured or fully coloured and shaded.
Linearts are STRICTLY only linearts and nothing else.
If you'd like to add another character to any of these choices please let me know when you're requesting a commission, or put it into the description. Adding a character will be an extra 2$/100
Skin & Art - PSIcommander